Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trusting

Can I just say how awesome Trader Joe's is?  I love going there, I feel inspired to actually cook something instead of throwing in a microwave dinner (which I haven't done in a long time).  But that's just me.  I bought some party meatballs and tried out some butternut squash ravioli.  Both are very tasty and I would definitely buy them again.  I still have some meatballs left, though.

God has been teaching me to trust Him in all things.  Actually that's been the lesson He's been teaching me for the past year.  I moved departments recently (again) and am now settled in my new home.  It was a bit stressful, especially last week with a bit more work than I anticipated.  He taught me to do bits and pieces at a time, starting with the things that need to get done that day.  Thankfully, there were a few things that could be put off until the next day.  I was able to get everything done that needed to be done each day and still leave on time!  That's a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment